Learn More About Storage
Self storage is an incredibly convenient and affordable option for anyone who needs a little extra storage space. That’s probably why you ended up on this website, right? But most Chicago residents are first-time storage renters and need to learn more about storage before determining the best option for their needs. Well, if information is what you need, information is what you’ll get!
Affordable and Convenient Chicago Storage
Let’s start off with the basics. Self storage is much more affordable than other types of space in Chicago. This is especially true when comparing storage to living space. Because of this, many Chicago residents turn to storage facilities throughout the city to help them handle their storage issues.
Storage is also convenient. There are facilities all over the city with incredible features to make moving in easy, and most facilities can accommodate both short-term and long-term storage needs.
Plenty of Amenities to Meet Your Needs
Self storage facilities can truly handle a wide variety of storage demands, thanks to all of the amenities they offer. Common features include:
- Drive-Up Access –Want the ability to drive directly up to your storage unit to load and unload? You got it! Just look for drive-up access when considering different facilities.
- Moving Truck Rental – Some Chicago storage facilities offer moving truck rentals to help you get your stuff to the facility. Being able to rent both the truck and storage space from the same place can save time and money.
- Access Hour Options –Many facilities will offer extended hours or 24-hour access to make sure that storage renters can access their unit whenever they’d like.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe
A common concern among new renters is the safety of their belongings. Storage facilities work to keep your items safe in two ways:
- Storage Security Features –With security features like gated access, video surveillance, alarmed units, and on-site or resident managers, your belongings are better protected from theft.
- Climate-Controlled Storage – With climate control, you’re able to set and maintain heating, cooling, and humidity levels in your unit so that sensitive items like electronics or antiques don’t get damaged while in storage.
Common Uses for Chicago Self Storage
People use self storage for different reasons. Check out a few of the common uses for Chicago storage:
- Storing out-of-season clothing and accessories due to lack of storage at home
- Storing an entire household’s belongings while waiting to move in to a new home
- Storing inventory, supplies, or equipment for business rather than renting more office space
There’s your crash course on what Chicago self storage can do for you. If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to call!